Sunday, August 15, 2010

Introducing the blog

I finally have a blog. Now what? Where  do i start?

I have never been much of a blogger, but suddenly, i thought of how writing a blog would help me with my English. Of course, you always need a subject to write about. At first, this was going to be a strict technology oriented blog. Algorithms, programming, web developing tools, etc. Not so fun right?  At least not for my girlfriend Andreyna who happens to be a journalist with absolutely no interest in computers. Therefore I'll be writing also about random subjects that catch my attention. It can be sports -- if you know me you'll know by now that i am a huge Inter Milan fan -- movies, life in Madrid, trips, pretty much about everything. But always trying to keep at least  50%  of the content Technology-Based.

Every now and then i get to do some interesting stuff at work. Find a solution to a really weird bug, write a beautiful piece of code, trying a new tool or framework, etc. It would be satisfying if someone finds useful one of my upcoming posts. It would be even  more satisfying if a big company CTO reads my blog and i end up working at Silicon Valley.

I think this is enough information regarding to "Introducing the blog". I hope to soon find the time to write the first real post which luckily will catch your attention, making of you an assiduous reader of this entry in the DNS database.

For those of you who don't get the title of the blog it is a mix of Web 2.0 concepts, old-fashioned diary, and the following book that i had to read at college Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach.

1 comment:

  1. As I consider myself one of your best friends, I think! I'll be the first to comment on any of your articles. I will try to read them regularly unless you happen to be very boring. however, good luck!

    ReplyDelete